Erdtree Surcoat is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Erdtree Surcoat is part of the Leyndell Soldier Set, and is a Medium Weight chest piece that strikes a good balance between Physical and Magical defense. Erdtree Surcoat is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Armor worn by soldiers sworn to defend the royal capital of Leyndell.
The surcoat bears a majestic likeness of the Erdtree. Its golden backing is an honor bestowed on no other soldiers.
Where to find Erdtree Surcoat in Elden Ring
The Erdtree Surcoat Chest Armor can be found at:
- This surcoat and other pieces of the Leyndell Soldier Set can be looted as drops from the Leyndell Soldiers scattered around Altus Plateau, and Leyndell Royal Capital.
- Guarding the door, near the Capital Outskirts. Elden Ring Interactive Map Link
Erdtree Surcoat Set in Elden Ring
- Erdtree Surcoat is a piece of the Leyndell Soldier Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by the Leyndell Soldier Helm, Leyndell Soldier Gauntlets, and Leyndell Soldier Greaves.
Elden Ring Erdtree Surcoat Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 100
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07