Errant Sorcerer Robe (Altered) is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Errant Sorcerer Robe (Altered) is a Medium Weight chest armor that boosts Magical defenses. Errant Sorcerer Robe (Altered) is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Commonplace robe made of thick cloth.
Worn by the Errant Sorcerer Wilhelm, one of the first Tarnished to visit Roundtable Hold.
A silent seeker of sorcery, who had gone so far as to make contact with the primeval current, Wilhelm was led by guidance into confrontation with his friend Vargram, and it is said that he was then taken prisoner in Roundtable Hold.
Where to find Errant Sorcerer Robe (Altered) in Elden Ring
The Errant Sorcerer Robe (Altered) Chest Armor can be found at:
- Looted off a corpse in Hermit Village, Mt. Gelmir. The corpse is found in a house in the northeast corner of the village. See it on the Elden Ring Map here.
Errant Sorcerer Robe (Altered) Set in Elden Ring
- Errant Sorcerer Robe (Altered) is a piece of the Errant Sorcerer Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the Hierodas Glintstone Crown, Errant Sorcerer Manchettes, and Errant Sorcerer Boots
Elden Ring Errant Sorcerer Robe (Altered) Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 500
- Can be altered to Errant Sorcerer Robe
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07