Temporarily boosts physical attack (30s)
A lump of animal flesh pickled in a medicinal solution mixed with fiery spices.
Temporarily boosts physical attack.
Considered a delicacy in the badlands, this invigorating repast was for the exclusive benefit of those who they deem heroes.
EXALTED FLESH USE IN ELDEN RING
Exalted Flesh temporarily boosts physical attack.
- Physical Damage +20% (15% in PvP)
- Duration: 30 secs
This is a Body Buff and will not stack with other buffs of the same type.
- See Buffs and Debuffs for more information on stacking buffs.
Exalted Flesh Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Exalted Flesh:
- Rare item looted off a dead body at an abandoned camp at the east side of Stormhill where the Troll enemies are.
- Can be found on a body at the top of the ruins of the Church of Dragon Communion. May use Torrent to reach or jump a few times. [Map Link]
- Can be found on a body in an enemy camp in Stormhill. Elden Ring Map Link
- Leyndell Royal Capital Can be found hanging over an edge, above the staircase. Near a tree and some graves. [Map Link]
- One can be found inside a treasure chest inside the small shack in Morne Tunnel. [Map Link]
- Can be found on a corpse in the back of the first floor at Stormveil Castle. [Map Link] Video Location
Elden Ring Exalted Flesh Crafting Guide
Elden Ring Exalted Flesh Notes & Tips
- You can carry up to 10 Exalted Flesh.
- You can store up to 999 Exalted Flesh.
- Sell Value: 200 Runes