Explosive Stone is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. Most Consumables grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative status effects or applying temporary buffs and debuffs, while others can be thrown at enemies to deal damage.
A small stone with a smoldering core.
Explodes when thrown at enemies, inflicting fire damage.
Miners employ these stones as tools for rock blasting, but have long forgotten how to craft them.
Where to find Explosive Stone in Elden Ring
- It can be dropped by Miners fought in the Limgrave Tunnels
- Players can gain access to this item from the Twin Maiden Husks at the Roundtable Hold when offering them a Smithing-Stone Miner's Bell Bearing (2)
- Can be purchased from Twin Maiden Husks at the Roundtable Hold for 300 Runes.
Elden Ring Explosive Stone Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 20 Explosive Stones.
- You can store up to 600 Explosive Stones.
- Sell Value: 50 Runes
- Notes and tips go here.