Fanged Imp Ashes
|FP Cost 50||HP Cost -|
Summons two fanged imp spirits
Fanged Imp Ashes is a Spirit and Summon, as well as optional Keepsake, in Elden Ring. Fanged Imp Ashes summons two fanged imp spirits that moves nimbly and attack enemies. They are best used to distract enemies since these spirits move fast, you can summon them when you are being overwhelmed by a group of enemies. While the enemies are being distracted, recover some stamina for a while then continue your attack, coordinating with the fanged imp spirits you've summoned.
Ashes remains in which spirits yet dwell.
Use to summon two fanged imp spirits.
These spirits are well suited to causing a disturbance, moving nimbly like pests and hurling magic pots.
The two imps seem fond of each other's company.
Where to find Fanged Imp Ashes
Where to Find Fanged Imp Ashes
- You can select Fanged Imp Ashes as Keepsake during Character Creation
- It can be purchased from the Isolated Merchant for 2000 Runes. He can be found by traveling to the Main Academy Gate site of grace and following the elevated road east, past the seal and several wolves. [Elden Ring Map Location]
- Sold here as shown with the Video Location
Elden Ring Fanged Imp Ashes Guide
- Consumes Medium FP (50)
- You must be near a rebirth monument to summon spirits from ashes.
- When you are close to a rebirth monument and able to summon, a monument icon will appear on the left side of the screen.
- Their melee attacks cause bleed buildup.
- Can also be used to solve the riddle to open the Albinauric Rise.