Festering Bloody Finger
Attempts invasion of other player's world
Festering Bloody Finger is a Multiplayer Item and Consumable in Elden Ring. Multiplayer Items allow players to interact with each other in various ways, including leaving messages for other players to read, co-operative gameplay and competitive gameplay like PVP.
Item for online play.
(Can also be used from the Multiplayer menu.)
Consumed upon use.
Attempts an invasion of another player's world.
If successful, you will arrive as an invader (Bloody Finger) with the objective of defeating the Host of Fingers of that world.
This furled finger is blackened with blood congestion. It seems to have been chopped off rather unceremoniously.
Where to find Festering Bloody Finger in Elden Ring
Where to find Festering Bloody Finger:
- Can be bought from the Nomadic Merchant in East Limgrave for 1000 Runes. [Map Link]
- Sold by Patches at Murkwater Cave after he sets up shop. Video Location
- Can be purchased from Twin Maiden Husks at the Roundtable Hold after giving them Patches' Bell Bearing
- White Mask Varre, either given by him when met for the second time at the Rose Church in Liurnia [Map Link] OR by killing him and plundering his corpse.
- 10 are sold by the Imprisoned Merchant inside the Mohgwyn Dynasty Mausoleum for 2,000 Runes each. [Map Link]
- Can be found x3 Festering Bloody Finger at Stormveil Castle on a rooftop, in the courtyard. [Map Link]
- The Hermit Merchant at Hermit Merchant's Shack sells 1.
- Sold by the Isolated Merchant in Raya Lucaria. Video Location
- Given by Varre. Video Location
- Mohgwyn Palace Video Location
Elden Ring Festering Bloody Finger Notes & Tips
- Completing White Mask Varre's questline grants the Bloody Finger, a reusable item that allows for unlimited invasions attempts.
- You can hold up to 99 Festering Bloody Fingers.
- You can not store Festering Bloody Fingers.
- Sell Value: 100 Runes
|Elden Ring Multiplayer Items|