Festive Garb is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Festive Garb is part of the Festive Set Armor Set, and is only a two piece set worn by the dancers in Dominula, Windmill Village. Festive Garb is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Ceremonial garb worn by dancers at the festivities in Dominula, the village of windmills.
Where to find Festive Garb in Elden Ring
The Festive Garb Chest Armor can be found at:
- Dropped by yellow clothed Celebrants in Dominula, Windmill Village.
Festive Garb Set in Elden Ring
- Festive Garb is a piece of the Festive Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by this and Festive Hood.
Elden Ring Festive Garb Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 100
- There is an altered version that can be dropped by the other Celebrants; it can not be altered, so getting the Festive Garb (Altered) from a Celebrant drop is the only way to acquire it.
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
best armor in the game