Ceremonial garb worn by dancers at the festivities in Dominula, the village of windmills.
Where to find Festive Garb (Altered) in Elden Ring
The Festive Garb (Altered) Chest Armor can be found at:
- Item dropped by the dancing women at Windmill Village, Altus Plateau.
- This item is a drop only and cannot be created by altering the Festive Garb.
Festive Garb (Altered) Set in Elden Ring
- Festive Garb (Altered) is a piece of the Festive Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by the Festive Hood.
Elden Ring Festive Garb (Altered) Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 100 Runes.
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!