Fevor's Cookbook 
Expands crafting repertoire
|Required for||Bewitching Branch|
Fevor's Cookbook  is a Cookbook in Elden Ring. Cookbooks are records of crafting techniques that players can use to learn how to craft a wide variety of items.
A record of crafting techniques left by a man who was utterly captivated by St. Trina. He continued the search for her in his slumber.
Acquire the knowledge to craft the following:
- Bewitching Branch
Fevor's Cookbook  Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Fevor's Cookbook :
- Reward collected from Gideon Ofnir after obtaining Map (Mohgwyn Palace) or resting at the "Dynasty Mausoleum Entrance" grace. Simply visiting the Mohgwyn Palace or Mohgywn Dynasty Mausoleum areas will not progress Gideon's questline.
- Can be purchased from Twin Maiden Husks for 2000 runes, if not collected from Gideon before defeating Maliketh, as Gideon then moves to his final location.
- Video Location
Fevor's Cookbook  Elden Ring Guide
Fevor's Cookbook  provides the knowledge to craft the following item:
Elden Ring Fevor's Cookbook  Notes & Tips
- The quickest way to obtain this item is through Varré's questline. Use the Pureblood Knight's Medal to reach the Mohgwyn Palace and collect the map or rest at the Grace. You also must have defeated Morgott for Gideon's dialogue to appear. Otherwise the player has to reach the portal found in the Consecrated Snowfields.
- A total of 8 Bewitching Branches can be found throughout the game, but if you choose the Bewitching Branch as your keepsake you can obtain a total of 13. They are remarkably useful for the Commander Niall fight. However, if the player runs out, they must complete Varré's questline before being able to obtain any Bewitching Branches, as the path to the consecrated snowfields is locked behind Niall's fight.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
Srsly i beat one of the strongest demigods and the reward is a damn PvZ Hypno mushroom recipe Gideon?!
List of evidence that Miquella is St. Trina (outside of Rico.)
- Sword of St. Trina calls Trina either a comely young girl or a boy, note that both indirectly describe them as young. Miquella was cursed with eternal childhood.
- This cookbook was created by a follower of St. Trina, yet is used to craft an item associated with Miquella.
- The torch of St. Trina calls Trina in their adult form unsettling, as if the idea of St. Trina being an adult is strange and unusual, which would fit with Miquella being eternally young.
- St Trina's disappearance is said to have been sudden and unexpected, which fits with Miquella's equally unpredictable kidnapping by Mohg.
- The Lilies of St. Trina and Miquella are practically identical, aside from color.
Mohg's Blood Lasagne
Note: this item becomes available after collecting the map: "Map: Mohgwyn Palace." You don't actually have to rest at the Dynasty Mausoleum grace. Does this mean it's possible to miss this cookbook through Gideon's quest without collecting the map? Also, do you have to get the map / rest at the grace for the cookbook to show in the shop?
I went to the palace but killed mogh and then did the next step in his quest before talking to him so didnt recieve this item, then i killed him in the ashen capitol and it wasnt for sale in the maidens shop.
Did a test. On one of my playthroughs, I made sure to NEVER interact with Gideon. I progressed to the Ashen Capital, while not actually fighting him yet, and the Fervor's Cookbook (3) is in the Finger Maiden shop.
As a result, it's pretty safe to say that as long as you did not receive this from Gideon prior to beating Maliketh, the cookbook will automatically appear in the Finger Maiden Shop, no matter what.
I'm leaving this here for reference:
If you kill Gideon, then all items that he would give you as reward for finding/defeating the demigods can be acquired from the Twin Maiden Husk (the vendor inside the Roundtable Hold).
Completing his quests simply means that you can get these items earlier, rather than later, and you get them for free.
You don't seem to need to do anything with Sir Gideon Ofnir in order to acquire this. I didn't talk to him much on my third playthrough, and when I was scouring the cookbooks to get them all after beating the game Iand consequently beating him in the boss fight), I thought I was boned . Looked in the Bell Maiden's shop, and there it was.
Maybe if you don't EVER interact with him then you won't have access to it, but if Ofnir isn't around, check the Bell Maiden's main shop. It might be there.
OKay, this pretty much confirms that Miquella is St. Trina
I'm not sure but after I beat Gideon I was able to buy it from the bell maiden shop
I already vist Mohgwyn Dynasty Mausoleum (to farm ofcourse) the topic to trigger the dialog didn't happen probably need to go deeper
Well **** I wish the game would friggin tell me I couldn't get this after endgame
You can get this when talking to Gideon about Mohgwym
Took me a bit of time to find this. I got this after telling Gideon about the Mohgwyn Dynasty Mausoleum (I believe you have to get to the site of grace nearest to the landmark for the dialogue to trigger). You can find the portal to this zone east of the "Inner Consecrated Snowfield." It's near the large tree surrounded by red flowers.
Got this from Gideon after telling him about the Lord of Blood's Palace