Fia's Champions is a Boss in Elden Ring. Fia's Champions are five invader enemies and are found in Deeproot Depths. This is an optional boss as players don't need to defeat it to advance in Elden Ring. Fia's Champions spawn in three waves: single invader, single invader, then three invaders. Each wave begins after previous one is defeated. You may find Sorcerer Rogier, and Lionel the Lionhearted amongst the NPC Invaders during this enounter.
The five greatest warriors of Fia, the Deathbed Companion. They each come in waves, and wield various weapons of their choosing.
Elden Ring Fia's Champions Boss
Fia's Champions is a group of Invading NPC's found in Deeproot Depths.
- This is an optional boss, unless player wants to either enter Leyndell from Deeproot Dephts or complete Fia's questline.
- The Fia's Champion are randomized when playing online comes from other player's build (this build is uploaded to Elden Ring server every time they are embraced by Fia)
- This boss is a set of three seperate invasions:
- First wave is a single Champion
- Second wave is Sorcerer Rogier, wielding his Rapier and casting sorceries.
- Third wave is Lionel the Lionheart with two additional champions
- Closest Site of Grace: Across the Roots
- Multiplayer is allowed for this boss
- Spirit Summons are available for this boss
Elden Ring Fia's Champions Location
Fia's Champions can be found in Deeproot Depths, through a tunnel next to the "Across the Roots" site of grace (Found by travelling upwards along buildings and roots found north of the entrance to the depths). The boss only activates upon getting close to the waygate at the opposite side of the large room. See it on the Elden Ring Map here.
Fia's Champions Combat Information
- Health: NG (8,569 total [No NG+ SpEffect ID])
- When online, Fia's champions damage type is different each time the player attempts to beat this boss - they appear during first and third wave. If offline, player will encounter these types of warriors:
- Fia's Champion (first wave): Quality Twinblade with Spinning Slash Ash of War, Iron Roundshield with No Skill Ash of War, Banished Knight Helm (Altered), Black Knife Armor, Black Knife Gauntlets, Raging Wolf Greaves
- Fia's Champion (final wave): Custom Duelist Greataxe with Endure Ash of War, Custom Rotten Greataxe with No Skill Ash of War, Pumpkin Helm, Bloodhound Knight Armor, Gelmir Knight Gauntlets, Gelmir Knight Greaves
- Fia's Champion (final wave): Custom Academy Glintstone Staff with Quickstep Ash of War, Heater Shield with No Skill Ash of War, High Page Hood, Godskin Apostle Robe, Astrologer Gloves, Traveling Maiden Boots, Spell: Carian Slicer
- Both Lionel the Lionhearted and Rogier deal Standard, Pierce and Magic damage.
- Sorcerer Rogier (second wave): Rogier's Rapier with Glintblade Phalanx, Custom Astrologer's Staff, Spellblade's Pointed Hat, Spellblade's Traveling Attire, Spellblade's Gloves, Spellblade's Trousers, Glintstone Pebble, Magic Downpour, Scholar's Armament
- Lionel the Lionhearted (final wave): Great Epee with Repeating Thrust, Custom Prince of Death's Staff, Lionel's Helm, Lionel's Armor, Lionel's Gauntlets, Lionel's Greaves, Rancorcall, Fia's Mist
- Lionel can inflict Death Blight status.
- Parriable: Yes (Rogier, Lionel, Champions if offline), It depends (Champions if online)
- Can be backbstabbed.
- Every champion can be staggered like regular player in PvP.
- List of absorptions in order: Standard Negation, Slash Negation, Strike Negation, Pierce Negation, Magic Negation, Fire Negation, Lightning Negation, Holy Negation
- Fia's Champion #1 25.677 26.821 23.328 26.032 19.677 21.046 -5.319 22.114
- Sorcerer Rogier 8.919 8.919 5.977 8.919 25.11 22.618 4.424 25.11
- Lionel the Lionhearted 33.563 36.47 31.568 37.278 26.501 28.989 7.004
- Fia's Champion #2 27.286 28.765 24.229 27.968 21.202 22.961 -1.108 21.73
- Fia's Champion #3 11.002 10.343 11.157 6.831 25.503 24.269 6.267 26.373
The absorption numbers are the % of your damage that gets blocked. For example if an absorption is 60. 40% of that damage by that type will go through and 60% is absorbed. Bigger number= less damage. An absorption of 100 means no damage goes through, and a resistance of -100 mean the enemy takes 2x damage from that source. 0 means damage goes pretty much as is.
The resistance numbers is the buildup amount to trigger it. For example if a resistance is 100 you must deal 100 points of whatever aux buildup to trigger it. Note that these go down over time, and increase each time the effect procs.
Elden Ring Fia's Champions Boss Guide
Fia's Champions Boss Video Guide
[video coming soon]
Fia's Champions Fight Strategy
The Best Tips for Fia's Champions:
- Use the ?? Ash Summons
- Use the spell with Area of Effect (like Agheel's Flame)
- Build up resistance to Magic damage.
- Bring Rejuvenating Boluses Item
- During 3rd wave, eliminate champions as soon as possible - Lionel is a serious threat on his own.
The first two waves should be easy and you can take your time to defeat then without wasting any resources, the last wave is more intense and it may be advised to Summon a Spirit Ally during the third wave to get more room to fight against them. Try to align then so you always attack one at a time and be aware of the space, as the arena becomes much smaller when the invasion begins. Always focus on the most aggresive invader.
Magic and Ranged Users
It's important not to waste too many resources in the first 2 waves, as the third wave will get more problematic with three enemies attacking you at once. These enemies generally dodge ranged attacks while getting closer to you. It's advised to focus al your damage to one invader at once, until they are defeated and then attack the next one. Because 3 attackers may not leave too much room to attack or move between attacks. Try to spread them apart.
Fia's Champions Attacks & Counters
|Fia's Champion||Almost every champion is a melee fighter, and you can identify their fighting style by looking at their gear. They all generally dodge magical ranged attacks.||Their range, their speed and timing can be easily measured by identifying their weapon and gear. Be aware of your space and avoid getting cornered as they move straight forward at you.|
Rogier uses his signature rapier, with the Glintblade Phalanx skill. His spells include Magic Downpour, Glintstone Pebble, and Scholar’s Armament. He tends to either rush you or stay back and cast spells.
|Engage against him with heavy attacks, stunning and staggering him. You can defeat him before he's able to cast his first spell.|
|Lionel the Lionhearted||Lionel wields the Great Èpèe, along with a staff used to cast Rancorcall, summoning five homing skulls, and Fia’s Mist, creating a pestilent mist that builds up Death Blight.||It's not wise to engage against Lionel first, but who have to always be aware of him. Interrupt your own combos against other enemies to get safe from Lionel's attack if necesary. Focus first on the most aggresive Invaders dodging and avoid Lionel, and then focus on Lionel last.|
Fia's Champions Lore, Notes & Other Trivia
- Some of these Invaders are met previously throughout the game as friendly NPCs, Rogier and Lionel. The randomized champions are likely the many players that were hugged by Fia, or those who possess a Radiant Baldachin’s Blessing in their inventory.
- Just like Mimic Tear, Fia's champion is a boss that can die not from player direct hit (f.e by using Bloody Slash Ash of War)
Fia's Champions Image Gallery