Coats weapon, inflicting fire damage
Solidified grease made from a mixture of incendiary materials. Craftable item.
Coats armament, adding fire damage to attacks.
The effect lasts only for a short time.
Fire Grease Use in Elden Ring
Fire Grease coats the right-hand armament, inflicting Fire Damage.
- Attacks deal 85 additional Fire Damage
- Lasts for 60 seconds.
Fire Grease Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Fire Grease:
- Looted from caves such as Groveside Cave in Limgrave
- x1 can be looted from a corpse located at the far east side at the top level of the wine cellar of Stormveil Castle. You must have the Rusty Key to unlock the room that has a ladder that you can climb.
- x1 held by a corpse at Stormveil Castle. Step into the stairs next to the Stormveil Main Gate Site of Grace and drop below to a wooden platform on your right. Following this platform leads you to the body. Video Location
- x2 can be looted froma a corpse in Castle Morne. [Map Link] Video Location
- One found under a bridge in the river leading to Murkwater Cave.
- Can be found beneath the bridge. You have to drop down onto a ledge on the east side of the bridge to access it. [Map Link]
- Video Location
- Video Location, Halligtree
Elden Ring Fire Grease Crafting Guide
Elden Ring Fire Grease Notes & Tips
- You can carry up to 10 Fire Grease.
- You can store up to 600 Fire Grease.
- Sell Value: 100 Runes
- Alternatively, see Drawstring Fire Grease for a shorter duration, but higher potency grease.