Flame Chariots is an Enemy in Elden Ring. Flame Chariots are large, tank-like wagons that burn their targets while operated from the inside. They are built to look like a Fire Giant’s face. It is operated by a Fire Monk driver, located at the back of the vehicle.
Large mobile weapons bearing the faces of Giants. They use their large flaming cannons to burn any who get in their way.
Elden Ring Flame Chariots Locations
Where to Find Flame Chariots:
- Liurnia of The Lakes
- Fort Laiedd, west of the Seethewater Terminus Site of Grace in Mt. Gelmir
- Fort Gael in Caelid
Elden Ring Flame Chariots Drops
Flame Chariots Notes & Tips
- A plunge attack instantly kills the Flame Chariots, followed by an explosion that damages nearby enemies
- There are two variants. One with one cannon, and another with three cannons and two extra flame vents on the side.
- The driver, found at the back, can be backstabbed. It takes significantly more damage than the rest of the entity.
- The property mentioned above can be easily exploited by using Discus of Light's returning property.
- The Visage Shield is modelled after the Flame Chariots.
Elden Ring Flame Chariot Gallery