Flask of Crimson Tears
A sacred flask modelled after a golden holy chalice that was once graced by a tear of life.
Filled with crimson tears, this flask restores HP with use.
Rest at a site of grace to replenish.
It is said that a Finger Maiden will bestow two such chalices upon the chosen Tarnished when they meet.
Flask of Crimson Tears Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Flask of Crimson Tears:
- Obtained at the beginning of the game in Stranded Graveyard.
Elden Ring Flask of Crimson Tears Upgrade Guide
Users are able to upgrade Flask of Crimson Tears by using Golden Seeds and Sacred Tears.
The maximum uses of a particular flask is 14, assuming no charges are allocated to its counterpart.
The highest potency of the restorative effect is +12.
- You need 1 Seed for upgrades increasing to 6 total Flasks.
- You need 2 Seeds for upgrades increasing to 8 total Flasks.
- You need 3 Seeds for upgrades increasing to 10 total Flasks.
- You need 4 Seeds for upgrades increasing to 12 total Flasks.
- You need 5 Seeds for upgrades increasing to 14 total Flasks.
Sacred Tears can be used to increase the potency of Flask of Crimson Tears:
- You need 1 Sacred Tear for each upgrade.
Total Amount of Restoration
|Min. Vigor to accept all HP from 1 flask||1||6||11||15||17||19||21||22||23||24||25||25||26|
|Vigor to heal 3/4 HP with 1 flask:||5||13||17||21||24||26||28||29||30||31||32||33||33|
|Vigor to fill HP with 2 flasks:||15||22||27||31||34||36||38||39||40||43||45||46||47|
Elden Ring Crimson Tears Notes & Tips
- Whether your character is a mage or not, even at low Faith (such as 12 for Bestial Vitality), Cerulean flasks are significantly more efficient at healing HP than Crimson are. However, Crimson flasks are much faster at healing. With this in mind, a Faith dip is worth considering for any build as a way to stretch flask usage.
- Also known as Red Flask. Blue Flask is for FP.