The eldest primeval sorcery, said to have been discovered by an
ancient astrologer. A sorcery of legendary status.
Summons a dark cloud of stars overhead. Shortly after, the cloud
will release a violent deluge of star rain. This sorcery can be cast
while in motion. Charging increases potency.
Thought to be the founding glintstone sorcery. The glimpse of the
primeval current that the astrologer saw became real, and the
stars' amber rained down on this land.
Where to find Founding Rain of Stars
Where to find Founding Rain of Stars:
- Inside a chest within Heretical Rise, in Mountaintops of the Giants. Players have to access the location via an invisible bridge starting from the other side of the ravine, and advance following a white mist that indicates the safe path (which is significantly easier to see at night). The safe path starts straight out then you have to go left and curve back towards the tower going upwards. The left path starts a little more than halfway from where you started. [Map Link]
Elden Ring Founding Rain of Stars Guide
- Primeval Sorcery
- Stamina Cost: 31
- Deals magic damage
- Does not stack. New cast will dissipate previous cast.
- Short range AOE
- Does not stagger enemies
- Note: In Patch 1.07, FP cost was reduced from 32 to 27, plus the time between casting and damage being dealt was reduced, while the range of the spell was increased. The stamina cost of the spell was also reduced from 37 to 31.
Elden Ring Founding Rain of Stars Notes and Tips
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
- Other notes and player tips go here.