Four-Toed Fowl Foot
Material used for crafting items
Found by hunting birds
Foot of a four-toed fowl.
Material used for crafting items.
In the Lands Between, having three digits is seen as a bad omen.
As such, the rarer four-toed fowl's is a gift of great luck indeed.
Four-Toed Fowl Foot Location in Elden Ring
- Church of Elleh: Travel directly west, killing Eagles along the way, until you reach a cliff. Safely drop down onto the square-shaped ruin to find six Guillemots, then continue down the cliffs to the west to reach another square-shaped ruin with seven Eagles. Continue northwest along the beach to find more birds. Use ranged attacks to prevent them from flying away.
- Fourth Church of Marika: Drop down to the beach northwest of the Site of Grace and use ranged attacks to kill the many Guillemots there. A single run takes around 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Cathedral of Dragon Communion: There are three Guillemots on a cliff just south of the site of grace, then five more a short distance west. These 8 birds can be farmed in half a minute on Torrent using a bow.
- Redmane Castle: There are three Guillemots southeast of the "Impassable Greatbridge" Site of Grace, in a very short distance. A single run takes less than 10 seconds, and the close proximity of the Site of Grace makes using Silver-Pickled Fowl Foot to increase the droprate very viable. Using Litany of Proper Death guarantees hitting all three of them at once with single cast; any bow with Barrage skill works well too.
Four-Toed Fowl Foot Guide for Elden Ring
Four-Toed Fowl Foot can be used to craft the following items:
Elden Ring Four-Toed Fowl Foot Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 999 Four-Toed Fowl Feet.
- You can store up to 999 Four-Toed Fowl Feet.
- Sell Value: 10 Runes