Coats armament, inflicting frost
Solidified grease made from a mixture of frozen materials. Craftable item.
Coats armament, inflicting frost.
The effect lasts only for a short time.
Freezing Grease use in Elden Ring
Freezing Grease coats the right-hand armament, inflicting Frost.
- Attacks cause buildup of Frostbite (63)
- Lasts for 60 seconds
- Frost Damage = Max HP * 0.1 + 30 and reduces damage negations by -20% for 30s
Freezing Grease Location in Elden Ring
- Stargazer's Ruins: Found on a corpse in the eastern section of the ruins. [Map Link]
- Castle Sol: Found on a corpse hanging off the edge of a wooden walkway in the courtyard. [Map Link]
- Can be found in Subterranean Shunning-Grounds at the left of the balcony where the big pipes are located.
- Ordina, Liturgical Town: 2 Found on a body in the snow in the southwest part of the town. [Map Link]
- Cave of the Forlorn: Can be found just entering the cave, pass the dragon. Map Link
- Hidden Path to the Haligtree. On the way up, sitting on one of the stairs after the Giant Land Octopus.
- Video Location
- Video Location, Haligtree
Elden Ring Freezing Grease Crafting Guide
Elden Ring Freezing Grease Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 10 Freezing Grease.
- You can store up to 600 Freezing Grease.
- Sell Value: 100 Runes
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!