Frenzied Burst is an Incantation in Elden Ring. Frenzied Burst spell releases concentrated blasts of the flame of frenzy. When charged, the blast can easily penetrate the enemy's guard. Updated to Patch 1.07.
Incantations originating from the maddening Three Fingers.
Releases concentrated blasts of the yellow flame of frenzy from the caster's eyes.
Charging enhances potency, enabling the blasts to penetrate the enemy's guard.
In times past, every single person who attempted to control the flame of frenzy succumbed to madness after a desperate internal struggle. This incantation is testament to a meager victory.
Where to find Frenzied Burst
Where to find Frenzied Burst:
Elden Ring Frenzied Burst Guide
- Frenzied Flame Incantation
- Stamina Cost: 33
- Charging the blast deals 23.5% more damage, penetrates enemies, and deals massive stamina damage to shield-blocking targets.
- Deals fire damage.
- High range (similar to Glintstone Cometshard), fast travel speed, and moderate damage make this an excellent long-ranged tool in a Faith user's arsenal.
- This spell also does not trigger enemies' auto-dodge animations (most often in NPC invaders) similar to an uncharged Lightning Spear. Very useful in builds that are leaning more towards fire incants instead of lighting incants.
- Inflicts Madness buildup (90 normal/105 charged) on opponents and also (20 normal/30 charged) on self.
- The self inflicted madness is fairly negligible, but that also means it is not useful for triggering the Black Dumpling effect.
- Note that all but a handful of enemies in PVE are immune to Madness.
- Note: As of Patch 1.07 Poise Damage and Attack Power when charged has been increased.
Elden Ring Frenzied Burst Notes and Tips
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
- Other notes and player tips go here.