Uses FP to continuously heal chaos followers
Frenzyflame Stone is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. Most Consumables grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative status effects or applying temporary buffs and debuffs, while others can be thrown at enemies to deal damage.
Ruin Fragment blessed with an incantation of the Three Fingers.
Uses FP to generate warmth, continuously restoring the HP of those who host the frenzied flame.
Confers madness upon those who have not adopted the flame.
Take care not to mistake this for its gentler cousin.
Where to find Frenzyflame Stone in Elden Ring
- Found on a body at the edge of the rocks in the North East part of the Liurnia of the Lakes region, close to the Ruined Labyrinth Site of Grace. [Elden Ring Interactive Map Link]
Frenzyflame Stone Use in Elden Ring
Frenzyflame Stone uses FP to continuously heal chaos followers.
- Heals any frenzied flame alignment creatures, including enemies, in the radius of the stone by 35 health per second.
- Any humans in the radius not afflicted by the flame of frenzy, including sane players and all human NPCs, gain a slight buildup of Madness while in the stone's radius.
- Healing effects stack with Warming Stones for a total of 60 health per second.
- Lasts for 30 seconds.
Elden Ring Frenzyflame Stone Crafting Guide
Elden Ring Frenzyflame Stone Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 10 Frenzyflame Stones.
- You can store up to 600 Frenzyflame Stones.
- Sell Value: 100 Runes
- Can be used by blue phantoms to kill AFK hosts.