Sorcery said to have been used by the old snow witch.
Enchants armament held in the right hand with frost.
This sorcery can be cast while in motion.
The snowy crone taught the young Ranni to fear the dark moon as she imparted her cold sorcery.
Frozen Armament Location in Elden Ring
Frozen Armament can be found in the following location:
Elden Ring Frozen Armament Guide
- Cold Sorcery
- Stamina Cost: __cost__
- Lasts 60 seconds
- Imbues weapon with Frostbite (63)
- To cast make sure you have a staff in one hand and your weapon in the other
- Cannot typically be used on weapons that have a secondary damage type like Magic, Holy, Fire or Lighting, with a few exceptions.
- This spell will need to be recast if you accidentally unequip the weapon, which also includes two-handing the staff.
- NOTE: Since Patch 1.07 Frostbite Status Buildup has been increased, from 48 to 63.
Elden Ring Frozen Armament Note and Tips
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
- Other notes and player tips go here.