Material used for crafting items
Blooms in lightning-stuck ground.
Yellow flower that grows in lightning-struck lands.
Material used for crafting items.
Imbued with traces of lightning's essence.
Fulgurbloom Location in Elden Ring
Fulgurbloom found in the overworld respawns after resting at a Site of Grace.
IN THE WORLD
- Grows in Limgrave, Weeping Peninsula, Altus Plateau, and Crumbling Farum Azula.
- 1 by Castle Sol: To the west of the Site of Grace. [Map Link]
- 1 by Testu's Rise: To the east of the islan. [Map Link]
- 4 by Crumbling Beast Grave Depths Site of Grace in Crumbling Farum Azula: Take the lift from the terrace southwest of the large building next to the Site of Grace, then navigate the slopes and pathways by the cliffs to the westernmost broken bridge along the southern cliffs. On a corpse by a tree.[Map Link] [Video Location]
- 8 by Dragon Temple Rooftop Site of Grace in Crumbling Farum Azula: On a corpse guarded by the Farum Azula Dragon at the back of the plaza to the southeast. [Map Link]
- Rampart-Side Path Site of Grace in Altus Plateau: There are 10 to 12 up the hill where the lightning is striking.
- Castle Sol Main Gate Site of Grace in Mountaintops of the Giants: There are two large fields of Fulgurbloom right next to the grace, each with 13 plants.
Fulgurbloom Guide for Elden Ring
Fulgurbloom can be used to craft the following items:
- Lightning Grease
- Lightningbone Bolt
- Drawstring Lightning Grease
- Lightningbone Arrow
- Lightningbone Arrow (Fletched)
- Lightning Pot
Elden Ring Fulgurbloom Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 999 Fulgurbloom.
- You can store up to 999 Fulgurbloom.
- Sell Value: 10