One-of-a-kind enchanted crossbow of exquisitely detailed
craftsmanship. Made to celebrate the matrimonial union, and
reconciliation, between the houses of the Erdtree and the Full
Moon, Leyndell and Raya Lucaria. The two rings dance when
reloading the weapon. Reveals true worth when used with holy-
Where to Find Full Moon Crossbow in Elden Ring
- First, head to the area with the rooftops:
- From the Debate Parlor Site of Grace, head out into the courtyard to the north. Go up the destroyed staircase to the northwest and then up another set of stairs northward to where the two sorcerers are. Jump over the railing to the west. Go up the stairs and around the corner. Jump over the railing to the south to land on some rooftops.
- After reaching the rooftops, climb up the ladder on a building to the southwest to reach a bridge with a Glintstone Sorcerer and three Avionette Soldiers. Behind them is a bell tower where the chest containing the Full Moon Crossbow is located.
- The entrance to the bell tower is on a lower level which requires taking a path around on the rooftops. First, go past the bell tower and drop down two levels. From there, perform a running jump across a gap to reach another section of rooftops to the west.
- After making the jump, follow the roofs south past the Marionette Soldiers to enter the bell tower. Climb up the ladder inside to find a chest with the Full Moon Crossbow.
There is a second way to make the jump that is more lenient with timing:
- On the first roof you drop down to after crossing the bridge (with the sorcerer and three Avionette Soldiers), there will be a spike that you can jump on:
- After jumping on top of that spike, jump onto the gargoyle protruding from the wall to the west.
- From there, jump to the roof where there is a body holding an item (a Smithing Stone ).
- Facing west, you can perform a running jump to cross the gap and land on the rooftops below.
- Video Location
Elden Ring Full Moon Crossbow Notes & Tips
- Weapon Skill: Kick
- This weapon cannot be infused with Ashes of War
- Full Moon Crossbow can be upgraded by using Somber Smithing Stones
- Currently, the Full Moon Crossbow has a unique interaction with Magic Bolts, contrary to its stated "holy-infused bolts."
- Sell Value: 500
- Other notes and player tips go here
Moveset & Videos in Elden Ring for Full Moon Crossbow
- Videos for the Full Moon Crossbow Coming Soon
Full Moon Crossbow Upgrades in Elden Ring
Please see the Upgrades page to understand the weapon bolstering process.
Requires regular reinforcement with Somber Smithing Stones
|Attack Power||Stat Scaling||Passive Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Full Moon Crossbow||Phy||Mag||Fir||Lit||Hol||Sta||Str||Dex||Int||Fai||Arc||Any||Phy||Mag||Fir||Lit||Hol||Bst||Rst|