Furlcalling Finger Remedy
Reveals cooperative and competitive summon signs
Furlcalling Finger Remedy is a Multiplayer Item in Elden Ring. Multiplayer Items allow players to interact with each other in various ways, including leaving messages for other players to read, co-operative gameplay and competitve gameplay like PVP.
Item for online play.
(Can also be used from the Multiplayer menu.)
Reveals cooperative and competitive multiplayer signs.
Cooperative signs will be shown in gold, while competitive signs will be shown in red.
Multiplayer begins when you summon a player from another world through their sign.
Furlcalling Finger Remedy Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Furlcalling Finger Remedy:
- Dropped by Bloody Finger Nerijus
- Dropped by Hosts of Fingers when invading
Furlcalling Finger Remedy Crafting Guide in Elden Ring
- Can be crafted with Erdleaf Flower x2
Elden Ring Furlcalling Finger Remedy Guide
- With a Furlcalling Finger Remedy, you can see summon signs, which can be used to summon players from other worlds. (Finger Remedies are consumed with use.)
- There are various types of summon signs. Gold signs summon Furled Finger cooperators. Red signs summon duelist adversaries. (For either type of multiplayer, the summoning player becomes Host of Fingers.)