Grave Glovewort 
Strengthen ashes to +2
Grave Glovewort  is an Upgrade Material in Elden Ring. Grave Glovewort  is a flower and a material mainly used to further increase the level of ashes. Upgrade Materials can be acquired through exploration, looting it from specified areas of a Location, dropped by a specific Enemy or Boss, given by an NPC, or sold by a Merchant.
White flower that blooms in catacombs.
Each a soundless bell used to summon spirits.
Strengthens ashes to +2.
Spirit tuning is not merely the simple act of imbuing strength. It is an art that lies somewhere between tuning an instrument and conducting a conversation, leaving both parties enriched.
Grave Glovewort  Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Grave Glovewort :
- 3x inside the Tombsward Catacombs: One found in the room to the right of the boss door, behind the central column. A second one is found in the room to the left of the flamethrower pillar. A third one is found in a room on the upper level after riding the flamethrower pillar and before the room with the boss door's lever. [Map Link]
- 3x inside the Impaler's Catacombs: The first is found in a dead end room with two statues and a sarcophagus. A second one can be found in the first section of the sewers with Zombies after dropping down underneath the impaler lift. A final one can be found in the corridor after pulling the boss door's lever. [Map Link]
- Can be purchased from Twin Maiden Husks at the Roundtable Hold for 1200 Runes after offering Glovewort Picker's Bell Bearing (1).
- 4x inside the Black Knife Catacombs: The first is found to the left of the boss door, just before the steps leading downwards. The second one is found just past the Imp Statue-sealed room, in a dead end to the left. The third and fourth are found in the first section of the sewer area after dropping down the ladder. [Map Link]
- 4x inside the Cliffbottom Catacombs: The first is found by facing east while riding down the lift by the entrance and jumping onto a small balcony as the lift passes it by. The second one is found by turning the corner in the corridor to the right of the boss door. The third one is found by heading up the stairs to the right of the door sealed by an Imp Statue and following the path to an alcove in a small room at the end. The final one is found along a corridor leading up to the room with a ladder to the library. [Map Link]
- 3x Outside Caria Manor. Found in the graveyard close to the 'Behind Caria Manor' Site of Grace. They are spread through the graves. [Map Link]
- 4x inside the Road's End Catacombs: 1) In the room with the boss' door lever, drop down one level to find it on the floor. 2) Found in a corridor to the east of the room with the boss door lever, accessed from the bottom-most floor of the room. 3) From the second glovewort, the third one is found in the right corner by the entrance of the next room. 4) Found just before the illusory wall concealing the boss door. [Map Link]
Grave Glovewort  Elden Ring Guide
- Used in to strengthen ashes. Specifically up to +2.
Elden Ring Grave Glovewort  Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 999 Grave Glovewort .
- You can store up to 999 Grave Glovewort .
- Sell Value: 100
- Other Note and tips go here.