Ghost Glovewort 
Strengthen renowned ashes to +7
Ghost Glovewort  is an Upgrade Material in Elden Ring. Ghost Glovewort  is a special material used to upgrade renowned spirit ashes to +7. Upgrade Materials can be acquired through exploration, looting it from specified areas of a Location, dropped by a specific Enemy or Boss, given by an NPC, or sold by a Merchant.
White flower that blooms in catacombs.
A spirit nestles close to it.
Strengthens renowned ashes to +7.
Ashes which keep their renown even after death cannot be strengthened by merely corporeal glovewort.
Ghost Glovewort  Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Ghost Glovewort :
- Found in a ruins in northern Uhl Palace Ruins with two large statues at the entrance. [Map Link]
- Ainsel River Main, behind and to southeast of the Malformed Star miniboss, where the cave wall meets the gate wall.
- Ainsel River Main, right after the Malformed Star, to the right side of the ruins.
- Found behind one of the two statues standing by the entrance of a ruin in northern Uhl Palace Ruins. [Map Link]
- Found by the base of a waterfall in Nokstella, Eternal City. [Map Link]
- Nokstella, Eternal City: Found on a riverbank [Map Link]
- Found near Crucible Knight Siluria in the northwest corner of Deeproot Depths. [Map Link]
- Deeproot Depths: Upgrade Material. It is found close to the sight where you have to jump off inside a hole and pick up Prince of Death's Cyst. [Map Link]
- Gelmir Hero's Grave: From the first Chariot hallway, head down until just before the central concrete walkway ends and jump into the alcove on the left. Head into the room it connects to and walk up the steps in the back to find the glovewort against the back wall. [Map Link]
- Giants' Mountaintop Catacombs: Follow the main path until you reach the first lift. Descend it and then send it back up to reveal a second platform in the lift that will take you to the lowest levels of the catacombs. From here, continue past the room with the Lesser Burial Watchdog to a corridor with a frost breath trap. Continue past this trap to a second corridor with another frost breath trap at the end. Halfway through this second corridor, hit the wall on the right to reveal an alcove where the ghost glovewort can be found. [Map Link]
- Elphael, Brace of the Haligtree: Found in a central cluster of graves in the graveyard far to the northeast. [Map Link]
- Elphael, Brace of the Haligtree: Another one is found on a grave in the western section of the graveyard northeast of the city. [Map Link]
- Can be purchased from Twin Maiden Husks at the Roundtable Hold after giving them Ghost-Glovewort Picker's Bell Bearing (3)
- Video Location
- Video location, Halligtree
Ghost Glovewort  Elden Ring Guide
Elden Ring Ghost Glovewort  Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 999 Ghost Glovewort .
- You can store up to 999 Ghost Glovewort .
- Sell Value: 700
- Price: 7500
- Other Notes and tips go here.