Shard of filthy glass. Worthless rubbish.
Glass Shard is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. Most Consumables grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative status effects or applying temporary buffs and debuffs, while others can be thrown at enemies to deal damage.
Glass shard covered in dirt.
Because it sparkles in the light, it might be mistaken for an object of value when seen from afar.
It cannot produce light by itself. Essentially worthless.
Where to find Glass Shard in Elden Ring
- Sold by Patches at Murkwater Cave after he sets up shop. Video Location
- Can be found in Wyndham Catacombs.
- Looted from Skeletal Slime at Castle Morne.
- Can drop from Perfumers at Leyndell Royal Capital.
- Found on the farthest corpse of a trio of corpses outside Seethewater Cave in Mt. Gelmir [Elden Ring Map Link]
- Can be found on a body in the east side of The Shaded Castle.
- One can be found down the sewers in Subterranean Shunning-Grounds.
- Can be purchased from Twin Maiden Husks at the Roundtable Hold after giving them Patches' Bell Bearing.
- Video Location Shunning Ground
Elden Ring Glass Shard Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 99 Glass Shard.
- You can store up to 600 Glass Shard.
- Sell Value: Cannot be sold
- Notes and tips go here.