Glintstone Scrap is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. Most Consumables grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative status effects or applying temporary buffs and debuffs, while others can be thrown at enemies to deal damage.
Piece of glintstone tinged with unstable magic. Found in crystal tunnels.
Break gem, using FP to produce a magic bolt.
Poor quality and thereby easily broken, a sorcerer wouldn't give it a second look.
Glintstone Scrap Location in Elden Ring
Where to Find Glintstone Scrap:
- Can be found in Limgrave Tunnels.
- Dropped by Glintstone Miners.
- Found inside the Altus Tunnel. In the second cavern, head through the tunnel in the south to find a wooden balcony overlooking a pit. Drop down onto the overgrown root on the left side to reach a lower balcony below where you can find the items on a corpse. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- Can be purchased from Twin Maiden Husks after offering Smithing-Stone Miner's Bell Bearing (1) at the Roundtable Hold for 300 Runes.
Glintstone Scrap Guide for Elden Ring
Glintstone Scrap can be used to craft the following items:
- Cannot be crafted.
Elden Ring Glintstone Scrap Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 10 Glinstone Scraps.
- You can store up to 600 Glinstone Scraps.
- The delayed bolts will auto-aim at the enemy you were locked on to when you used the item.
- If not locked on, they'll simply fly forwards.
- Sell Value: 100 Runes
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
I think I'm going to try incorporating these in my early game for Sorcery builds because of good lock-on and far range. These would be pretty good for selectively pulling aggro, and starting a fight from afar.
You can get a steady supply pretty early, and the price per consumable isn't THAT obscene.
The closest we can get to casting with our hands :(. I wish it was at least a reusable item like the wraith calling bell I'd centre a build around it for the flavour alone.
The Range is insane. As far as you can lock on. Same for the large variant.
There's a busted exploit with this using a shield that has the carian negate ash of war.
It does obscene amounts of damage and its invisible in pvp
These are really good to use. They gave these Glintstone Scraps further range than most spells and the damage is almost good as Pebble
FP cost is 4
Large Glinstone Scrap doesn't seem to have a wiki page. It is larger than the regular Glinstone Scrap, you can store a max of 10, store up to 600, costs 10 FP to use, and drops from some miners in various crystal tunnels.
Also drops from the miners at Sellia Crystal Tunnel. Pretty low chance, but wouldn't say it's too too low.
Sell this trash