Glintstone Scrap is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. Most Consumables grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative status effects or applying temporary buffs and debuffs, while others can be thrown at enemies to deal damage.
Piece of glintstone tinged with unstable magic. Found in crystal tunnels.
Break gem, using FP to produce a magic bolt.
Poor quality and thereby easily broken, a sorcerer wouldn't give it a second look.
Glintstone Scrap Location in Elden Ring
Where to Find Glintstone Scrap:
- Can be found in Limgrave Tunnels.
- Dropped by Glintstone Miners.
- Found inside the Altus Tunnel. In the second cavern, head through the tunnel in the south to find a wooden balcony overlooking a pit. Drop down onto the overgrown root on the left side to reach a lower balcony below where you can find the items on a corpse. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- Can be purchased from Twin Maiden Husks after offering Smithing-Stone Miner's Bell Bearing (1) at the Roundtable Hold for 300 Runes.
Glintstone Scrap Guide for Elden Ring
Glintstone Scrap can be used to craft the following items:
- Cannot be crafted.
Elden Ring Glintstone Scrap Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 10 Glinstone Scraps.
- You can store up to 600 Glinstone Scraps.
- The delayed bolts will auto-aim at the enemy you were locked on to when you used the item.
- If not locked on, they'll simply fly forwards.
- Sell Value: 100 Runes