One of the glintstone sorceries of the Academy of Raya Lucaria.
Fires three magic shooting stars that pursue the target.
This sorcery can be cast while in motion. Charging enhances
A sorcery of the Olivinus Conspectus, which attracts sorcerers from Sellia, Town of Sorcery.
Glintstone Stars Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Glintstone Stars:
- Can be purchased from Sorceress Sellen for 3000 Runes.
- Can be purchased from Gowry for 3000 Runes after completing his quest line.
Elden Ring Glintstone Stars Guide
- Glintstone Sorcery
- Stamina Cost: 21
- Deals magic damage
- Damage can be boosted by 10% by wearing Lusat's Glintstone Crown. This comes at the cost of a 15% increase in ALL sorcery costs
- Glintstone Stars, like many other multi-projectile spells, suffers in damage output in the early/mid game, due to the way absorption and defenses work. The higher level and scaling you reach, the better results you will get out of this spell
- Glintstone Stars has extremely good tracking, even at long ranges. In addition, there is a slight delay between the cast time and when the projectiles begin moving.
- This makes Glintstone Stars excellent against enemies that typically dodge spells, like NPC phantoms
- The good tracking also makes it an excellent choice in mounted combat, allowing you hit fast moving targets
- Effectively a lower-cost version of Star Shower. Star Shower fires more projectiles, but the projectiles themselves behave identically.
- NOTE: Since Patch 1.07 FP Consumption has been Decreased from 14 to 12, and attack power has been increased.
Best Glintstone Stars Buffs
Use these Buffs to maximize the performance of Glintstone Stars. Note that increases in attack power are multiplicative unless stated otherwise.
|Graven-Mass Talisman||+8% Attack Power||Can be used with Graven-School Talisman, and stacks additively with it.|
|Graven-School Talisman||+4% Attack Power||Can be used with Graven-Mass Talisman, and stacks additively with it.|
|Lord of Blood's Exultation||+20% Attack Power||Lasts 20 seconds when a nearby player or enemy is inflicted with blood loss.|
|Lusat's Glintstone Crown||+10% Attack Power||All spells cost 15% more FP to cast.|
|Magic Scorpion Charm||+12% Attack Power||Increases physical damage taken by 10%.|
|Magic-Shrouding Cracked Tear||+20% Attack Power (+15% PvP)||Lasts 3 minutes.|
|Rallying Standard||+20% Attack Power||Lasts 30 seconds.|
|Ritual Sword Talisman||+10% Attack Power||Must be at full health.|
|Terra Magica||+35% Attack Power||Lasts 30 seconds.|
|White Mask||+10% Attack Power||Lasts 20 seconds when a nearby player or enemy is inflicted with blood loss.|
Elden Ring Glintstone Stars Notes and Tips
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
- Other notes and player tips go here.