Emits a faint light from the location it is placed
Glowstone is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. Most Consumables grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative status effects or applying temporary buffs and debuffs, while others can be thrown at enemies to deal damage.
Polished Ruin Fragment that shines brighter than Rainbow Stone.
Emits light from the location it is placed, illuminating surroundings.
However, the effect is short-lived, and it lacks the diverse colors of rainbow stones.
May serve some benefit in dark places, or at night.
Glowstone Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Glowstone:
- Can be found on a corpse. Beware of the two goblins that will spawn near it. [Map Link]
- Looted from caves such as Groveside Cave in Limgrave
- Can be looted from a corpse in Sellia Hideaway, guarded by two Glintstone Miners. [Map Link]
- 1x can be acquired by finding and helping Boc
- Found at Waypoint Ruins.
- Can be found at Earthbore Cave on a dead body. [Map Link]
Elden Ring Glowstone Crafting Guide
Elden Ring Glowstone Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 99 Glowstones.
- You can store up to 600 Glowstones.
- Sell Value: 10 Runes
- Contrary to what the description says, Glowstone when used is brighter than a torch.
- Notes and tips go here.