Loyal knights of Godrick the Golden, who still serve him to this day. These warriors are often aided in combat by soldiers or hostile dogs, therefore posing a threat to the unprepared and novice.
Elden Ring Godrick Knight Locations
Godrick Knights can be found in the following locations:
- One knight can be found patrolling the road at Gatefront Ruins in Stormhill [Map Link]
- At a camp in Stormhill, found by following the road northeast from Warmaster's Shack
- A mounted knight can be found in Stormhill, patrolling the top of the cliff northeast of the Warmaster's Shack [Map Link]
- This knight uses the Ash of War: Golden Vow and will drop the Ash of War when defeated the first time.
- A unique, non-respawning knight can be found at the top of Fort Haight, in the Weeping Peninsula [Map Link]
- This knight uses the Ash of War: Bloody Slash and will drop the Ash of War when defeated.
- One knight mounted on horseback can be found near the Tower of Return in the Weeping Peninsula
Elden Ring Godrick Knight Drops
|Runes||100%||260 - 273|
|Godrick Knight Helm||3.00%||All Variants.|
|Godrick Knight Armor||3.00%||All Variants.|
|Godrick Knight Gauntlets||3.00%||All Variants.|
|Godrick Knight Greaves||3.00%||All Variants.|
|Knight's Greatsword||4.00%||Greatsword Variant.|
|Gilded Greatshield||4.00%||All Variants.|
|Ash of War: Bloody Slash||100%||from a unique non-respawning knight in Fort Haight|
|Ash of War: Golden Vow||100%||from a specific mounted knight in Stormhill|
Godrick Knight Notes & Tips
- Note: Previously called Beast Crest Heater Knight
- Note: knights mounted on horseback were previously referred to as Mounted Knights
- Melee Combat: Using piercing damage, parrying, and quick step are effective against them. A counter attack can work but you need a long reaching weapon. A heavy attack from a sword that does a pierce animation should work but it's too short and can be slow; finding a spear or a thrusting weapon should help.
Elden Ring Godrick Knight Image Gallery