Godrick Knight Armor is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Godrick Knight Armor is part of the Godrick Knight Set, and is a Medium Weight chest piece that strikes a good balance between Physical and Magical defense. Godrick Knight Armor is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Armor worn by knights loyal to Godrick The Grafted.
Its left breast is emblazoned with a two-headed war axe, an emblem of the golden lineage. The knights surely boasted of their strength in days long gone.
Where to find Godrick Knight Armor in Elden Ring
The Godrick Knight Armor Chest Armor can be found at:
- Fort Haight: Chance to drop from the Godrick Knight atop the fort walls.
- Gatefront Ruins: Chance to drop from the Godrick Knight patrolling the main road.
Godrick Knight Armor Set in Elden Ring
- Godrick Knight Armor is a piece of the Godrick Knight Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the Godrick Knight Helm, Godrick Knight Gauntlets, and Godrick Knight Greaves.
Elden Ring Godrick Knight Armor Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 200
- Can be altered to Godrick Knight Armor (Altered)
- Notes and player tips go here