Godskin Swaddling Cloth
Successive attacks restore 30 + 3% HP
Sacred cloth of the Godskin Apostles, made from supple skin sewn together.
Successive attacks restore HP.
The Gloam-Eyed Queen cradles newborn apostles swaddled in this cloth. Soon they will grow to become the death of the gods.
Godskin Swaddling Cloth Effect in Elden Ring
Godskin Swaddling Cloth causes successive attacks to restore HP.
- Works only for consecutive melee-type attacks.
- Some very specific melee-like spells, like Carian Slicer, can trigger the talisman's effect. However, they require a more significant amount of hits to trigger the effect.
- Heal is 3% plus a flat 30. At 1450 maximum HP (40 Vigor), it heals for 73 HP (43 + 30). At 1900 maximum HP (60 Vigor), it heals 87 HP (57 + 30).
- Trigger depends on various factors, such as weapon type, type of attack, and Ashes of War (melee-type only). Total damage does not affect this in any way. Two-handing a weapon does not affect this by itself either, unless the two handed moveset changes the amount of hits.
- If using light attacks:
- Fists / Claws / Daggers / Torches / Sacred Seals / Small Shields take 7 hits to activate the talisman.
- Anything not listed before activates the talisman's effect on 5 hits.
- Notes to consider:
- Lightning Ram proved to reduce the hit count on a Caestus from 7 hits to 4. There was no difference on varying upgrade levels.
- Charge Forth Ash of War in Golem's Halberd, despite having multiple hits during the charge, does not trigger the talisman. This seemed consistent to the same Ash of War applied to other weapons.
- Notes to consider:
- Heavy attacks behave differently:
- Charged attacks make the talisman's effect trigger on the third hit, but any other variations of heavy attack (such as jumping, standing, or crouching) need 4 hits to trigger the effect.
- This makes weapons with multiple hits on heavy attack (such as Twinblades' two-handed charged attack) a more favorable option when using this talisman.
- The player does not need to hit the same target for the effect to trigger, but all targets that have been hit are counted towards the total hits needed for triggering the effect.
- Based on the extensive in-game testing, there's a possibility that the talisman has a meter that fills up varying amounts. These amounts depend on the type of hit, in relation to weapon type.
- If the user stops attacking, said meter would slowly regress back to 0 over time.
Godskin Swaddling Cloth Location in Elden Ring
Elden Ring Godskin Swaddling Cloth Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 1,000