Golden Arrow is an Arrow in Elden Ring. Golden Arrow Deals Holy Damage in addition to the regular Pierce Damage of arrow shots. Ammunition can be used in ranged weapons such as Bows and Crossbows, so players can deal ranged damage to Enemies and Bosses.
Carved arrows made in tandem with the Erdtree Bow. Deals holy damage.
Highly effective against Those Who Live in Death, and able to prevent them from rising again.
Where to Find Elden Ring Golden Arrow
Where to find Golden Arrow:
- Crumbling Farum Azula: A set of 14 can be found on a corpse at the edge of a floating platform adjoined to a long chunk of debris as you traverse the heavily-ruined section leading to the Dragon Temple. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- Mt. Gelmir: Found on the back of the Minor Erdtree in Mt. Gelmir Elden Ring Map Link]
Where to Purchase:
- Can be purchased from Hermit Merchant at Hermit Merchant's Shack for 120 Runes.
Elden Ring Golden Arrow Notes & Tips
- Deals Ranged Damage
- Pierces enemies' armor
- Sell Value: 10.
How to Craft Elden Ring Golden Arrow
To craft Golden Arrow you need the following materials:
- Uncraftable, but purchased from Hermit Merchant at Hermit Merchant's Shack for 120 Runes.
Elden Ring Golden Arrow Moveset & Videos
- Videos for the Golden Arrow Coming Soon
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
X6 can also be found on a corpse in highway lookout tower in altus plateau. Bottom fllor of the tower has a hole in the western wall that leads to a damaged rampart with the corpse hanging off the edge.
Are these the best general-use pvp arrows if you want one for damage rather than a status effect? I know stormhawk arrows are a thing but they have to be grinded for which sucks.
With erdtree bow these arrows can do massive damage to undead, have hit undead for 895 damage with 20 dex and 10 strength
Other than that It feels awkward using the arrows as their damage increase vs cost is not significant.
Found behind an illusory wall near the Frenzied Flame Proscription site of grace (behind Cathedral of the Forsaken, where you fight Mohg in the sewer)
That illusory wall leads you to Deeproot, and a long, winding one-way path to ground level down tree branches. Right near the end of that path, there is an innocuous loot corpse that branches off the main branch which has 10 of these arrows. Application currently unknown.
Found at the hermit merchants shack grace in Altus, but after a while the merchant disappeared. Really strong holy damage so it's a bummer he went missing