Golden Rune 
Use to gain a great many runes
Grace that dwells within the inhabitants of the Lands Between; the lingering residue of gold.
Use to gain 10000 runes.
The grace of gold blessed those who were first to serve it with the most vivid coloration.
Where to find Golden Rune  in Elden Ring
- One found on a corpse behind a Golem in eastern Mountaintops of the Giants. [Map Link]
- Consecrated Snowfield: located Southwest Consecrated Snowfield, east of the Yelough Anix Tunnel [Elden Ring Map]
- Mohgwyn Palace: One found on a corpse inside a small cave along the eastern wall of the northern section of the blood marsh. [Map Link]
- Mohgwyn Dynasty Mausoleum: Found on a thin ledge behind the statue in the upper level of the mausoleum, opposite the lift. [Map Link]
- Elphael, Brace of the Haligtree: Found in a small room along the walkway after the Prayer Room. There are Haligtree Soldiers sitting on chairs inside. [Map Link]
- Siofra River: At one of the ends of the broken bridge. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- Video Location
- Video Location
Golden Rune  use in Elden Ring
Golden Rune  can be used as a quick item (or directly from the inventory) to gain 10000 Runes. Alternatively, it can be sold to a merchant for the same value.
Elden Ring Golden Rune  Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 99 Golden Rune .
- You can store up to 600 Golden Rune .
- Sell Value: 10000
- Rune values:
|Golden Rune ||200|
|Golden Rune ||400|
|Golden Rune ||800|
|Golden Rune ||1200|
|Golden Rune ||1600|
|Golden Rune ||2000|
|Golden Rune ||2500|
|Golden Rune ||3000|
|Golden Rune ||3800|
|Golden Rune ||5000|
|Golden Rune ||6250|
|Golden Rune ||7500|
|Golden Rune ||10000|
|Hero's Rune ||15000|
|Hero's Rune ||20000|
|Hero's Rune ||25000|
|Hero's Rune ||30000|
|Hero's Rune ||35000|