Golden Rune 
Use to gain many runes
Grace that dwells within the inhabitants of the Lands Between; the lingering residue of gold.
Use to gain 2000 runes.
Those born at the foot of the Erdtree are blessed. At least, that is the enduring belief of the people of the plateau.
Where to find Golden Rune  in Elden Ring
- Redmane Castle: Found on a corpse inside a guardhouse in the castle's inner grounds. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- War-Dead Catacombs: In the main chamber with the 4 staircases, drop down into the lower level from the left and loot the corpse by the support structure in the northeast. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- In the graveyard south of Lenne's Rise alongside a Golden Rune  and Golden Rune . [Elden Ring Map Link]
- Found on a dead body, inside Stillwater Cave. In that room there is also a Golden Rune (5).
- Found by looting the tombs at the north of Mistwood. [Elden Ring Map here]
Liurnia of the Lakes:
- You will spot some Balloons in the deluged area of Liurnia of the Lakes that have some enemies attached to it. Shoot down a Balloon to obtain its Golden Rune. Map Link
- Jarburg Cemetery: Found within the graveyard. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- Liurnia Highway North: Held by a corpse front of the puppet Troll Knight. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- Weeping Peninsula. Dropped by a Chanting Winged Dame found along the cliffs south of the Minor Erdtree. You can hear the Chanting Winged Dame singing as you approach the cliffs. He is guarded by other Giant Bats. Map Link.
- Found as you enter the cemetery in Altus Plateau, on the left side. Map Link
- The Shaded Castle: A total of 3 can be found in the castle:
- Altus Plateau: Found over the sarcophagi directly to the south of Sainted Hero's Grave. There are also x2 Golden Rune (4) nearby. .Map Link
Leyndell, Royal Capital:
- Held by a corpse next to the water, south of the Minor Erdtree. Elden Ring Map Link.
- On a corpse underneath the staircase that leads to Hallowhorn Grounds. Elden Ring Map here.
- Nokron, Eternal City: [Elden Ring Map here]
Golden Rune  Use in Elden Ring
Golden Rune  can be used as a quick item (or directly from the inventory) to gain 2000 Runes. Alternatively, it can be sold to a merchant for the same value.
Elden Ring Golden Rune  Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 99 Golden Rune .
- You can store up to 600 Golden Rune .
- Sell Value: 2000
- Rune values:
|Golden Rune ||200|
|Golden Rune ||400|
|Golden Rune ||800|
|Golden Rune ||1200|
|Golden Rune ||1600|
|Golden Rune ||2000|
|Golden Rune ||2500|
|Golden Rune ||3000|
|Golden Rune ||3800|
|Golden Rune ||5000|
|Golden Rune ||6250|
|Golden Rune ||7500|
|Golden Rune ||10000|
|Hero's Rune ||15000|
|Hero's Rune ||20000|
|Hero's Rune ||25000|
|Hero's Rune ||30000|
|Hero's Rune ||35000|