Grave Glovewort 
Strengthens ashes to +8
Grave Glovewort  is an Upgrade Material in Elden Ring. Grave Glovewort  is a material mainly used to further increase the level of ashes. Upgrade Materials can be acquired through exploration, looting it from specified areas of a Location, dropped by a specific Enemy or Boss, given by an NPC, or sold by a Merchant.
White flower that blooms in catacombs.
Each a soundless bell used to summon spirits.
Strengthens ashes to +8.
Spirit tuning is not merely the simple act of imbuing strength. It is an art that lies somewhere between tuning an instrument and conducting a conversation, leaving both parties enriched.
Grave Glovewort  Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Grave Glovewort :
- Giant-Conquering Hero's Grave: A total of 3 can be found in the dungeon. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- One found in the large hall locked behind an Imp Statue barrier. This is directly above the flamethrower pillar and there is a hole in the ground where a section of the pillar can rise through.
- Upon reaching the lift, take it to the lower level and then step on the plate again to send it back up. When it's fully raised, you can find an opening in the lift column. Pull the lever in the nearby alcove and go inside the opening in the lift column to descend further down. At the bottom level, sprint past the Lesser Burial Watchdog and turn right to find the second glovewort behind a second Lesser Burial Watchdog.
- Directly after picking up the second glovewort, climb the long ladder in the alcove to the right to reach an otherwise inaccessible area far west of the Troll hall. You can find the third glovewort on the north wall up here.
- Giants' Mountaintop Catacombs: A total of 3 can be found in the dungeon. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- Descend the first lift you find and then step on the plate again to send it back up. When fully raised, there is a second platform on the lift that will take you to the lowest levels of the catacombs. From here, continue east to a room with a set of stairs on the right and a Lesser Burial Watchdog. Check underneath the stairs for the first glovewort.
- Continue north from the first glovewort to a narrow corridor with a frost breath trap at the end. Turn left halfway through the corridor and pick up the second glovewort at the end of this path.
- Get back on the first lift and ascend back onto the main path. Head left from the Boss Doors and descend the dungeon's second lift. Turn right in the room with the statue and you will wind up in a hall with guillotine traps. Past the guillotines, turn left in the next corridor and go through the room with several Land Squirts. In the next hall, you will see a small room in the back with a Living Jar guarding it. Ignore that room and instead, look for an alcove on the left that you can drop down through. You will end up on a balcony overlooking a room with a statue that looks identical to the one you have previously passed but this is an entirely different floor. Head west from the statue and you will end up in another identical hall filled with guillotine traps, except this time, you can see another statue in a room in the distance. The final glovewort is found next to this statue.
- Can be purchased from Twin Maiden Husks at the Roundtable Hold after offering Glovewort Picker's Bell Bearing (3)
- Shunning Grounds Video Location
- Shunning Grounds Video Location
Grave Glovewort  Elden Ring Guide
Elden Ring Grave Glovewort  Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 999 Grave Glovewort .
- You can store up to 999 Grave Glovewort .
- Sell Value: 400
- Price: 6000