Grave Glovewort 
Strengthen ashes to +1
Grave Glovewort  is an Upgrade Material in Elden Ring. Grave Glovewort  is the base material for upgrading ashes used at the lowest level. Upgrade Materials can be acquired through exploration, looting it from specified areas of a Location, dropped by a specific Enemy or Boss, given by an NPC, or sold by a Merchant.
White flower that blooms in catacombs.
Each a soundless bell used to summon spirits.
Strengthens ashes to +1.
The art of strengthening ashes is known as spirit tuning. Only a spirit tuner may perform this deed.
Grave Glovewort  Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Grave Glovewort :
- 2x inside the Tombsward Catacombs at the Weeping Peninsula: One found in the room to the right of the boss door. A second one is found near a sarcophagus on the bottom level of the first room with a second floor. [Map Link]
- 3x inside the Impaler's Catacombs at the Weeping Peninsula. The first is found on top of a sarcophagus in the room to the left of the boss door. A second one can be found in the second section of the sewers with Zombies, after dropping down underneath the Impaler Lift and one more can be found in the third section before climbing up the ladder. [Map Link]
- 5x found in the Stormfoot Catacombs: The first one is found by a stine coffin in the room with the boss door. The second one is found in the next room, behind a pillar near the entrance to the narrow corridor. The third is found after climbing the ladder in the hallway where the second flamethrower pillar is. The fourth is found in a room west of where you got the third one. The final one is found to the left of the boss' door's lever. [Map Link]
- 5x found in the Deathtouched Catacombs: The first one is located in the first large room left of the boss' door, right in front of the stairs. The second one is an alcove under the stairs in the same room. The third is found by going through the very narrow corridor adjacent to the stairs in the same room. The fourth one is found by going through the doorway south of where you collected the previous one, sitting on an L-shaped ledge. The fifth one is found by dropping down from where you collected the fourth. [Map Link]
- x3 Outside Caria Manor. Found in the graveyard close to the 'Behind Caria Manor' Site of Grace. They are spread through the graves. [Map Link]
- x2 Can be found at Murkwater Catacombs. [Map Link]
- Multiple inside Murkwater Catacombs. Two where you first encounter the Fanged Imp enemies. [Map Link]
- Drops from Spirit Jellyfish
- Can be purchased from Twin Maiden Husks after offering Glovewort Picker's Bell Bearing (1) at the Roundtable Hold for 800 Runes.
Grave Glovewort  Elden Ring Guide
- Used in to strengthen GRAVE ashes. Specifically up to +1. You can strengthen your ashes at Roderika.
Elden Ring Grave Glovewort  Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 999 Grave Glovewort .
- You can store up to 999 Grave Glovewort .
- Sell Value: 50
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
Just to clarify, spirit jellyfish drop different grades of grave glovewort depending on where you are. Grade (1) drops off the ones in Limgrave and Weeping Peninsula.
I gave up after level 50 stupid hard for new players
In order to be able to buy these (and grave glovewort 2/3) from the Twin Maiden husks you have to defeat the Wyndham Catacombs boss which is located in the Wyndham Ruins. The boss drops Glovewort Picker Bell Bearing  upon defeat.
The Twin Maiden Husks arent selling them to me. What do I need to do?
Is there an item to unlock this permanently like the bell bearings? If so, whats the name of it please?
Do you have to be at a certain point in the game for the twin husks to sell them? ive barely defeated both bosses in Stormveil Castle and they aren't selling them for me.
what is ''ashes'' ? i dont understand
Found a bug: co-op with a friend in stormfoot and could not pick up any glovewort. Restee at the grace and all the glovewort disappeared.