Grave Glovewort 
Strengthens ashes to +5
Grave Glovewort  is an Upgrade Material in Elden Ring. Grave Glovewort  is a material mainly used to further increase the level of ashes. Upgrade Materials can be acquired through exploration, looting it from specified areas of a Location, dropped by a specific Enemy or Boss, given by an NPC, or sold by a Merchant.
White flower that blooms in catacombs.
Each a soundless bell used to summon spirits.
Strengthens ashes to +5.
Spirit tuning is not merely the simple act of imbuing strength. It is an art that lies somewhere between tuning an instrument and conducting a conversation, leaving both parties enriched.
Grave Glovewort  Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Grave Glovewort :
- Can be purchased from Twin Maiden Husks at the Roundtable Hold after offering them the Glovewort Picker's Bell Bearing (2).
- 2x found in the Wyndham Catacombs. [Map Link]
- The first is found in the room with the cleaver traps, at the back.
- The second one is found in the sewer area, right where the Golden Order Knight is fought.
- 2x found in Minor Erdtree Catacombs. [Map Link]
- The first one is found in the back of the scarlet rot-flooded room, east of the lift.
- The second glovewort can be found by sending the lift up and dropping into the opening below. Head into the scarlot rot-flooded corridor and go through the narrow opening on the right. Continue on through the next room and climb up the ladder on the right. Follow the linear path and turn right to wind up on the upper balcony of the scarlot rot-flooded room. The glovewort is found by a pillar in the back on the left side.
- 3x found in the Unsightly Catacombs. [Map Link]
- The first is found in the first big hall with multiple levels. Go through the side corridors towards the back to find the glovewort.
- The second one is found by going down one level and heading to the connecting room in the east, behind the Winged Misbegotten and Rotten Stray.
- The last one is found in a corner of a pit you drop into from an L-shaped staircase.
- 3x found in the Sainted Hero's Grave. [Map Link]
- From the Site of Grace, head into the corridor towards the east, ignoring the first turn and going all the way to the end. Check behind the stairs in the following room to find the first glovewort.
- From the room that you fall into after the floor above crumbles, head north into the hall with the falling cleaver traps. Wait for the first cleaver to fall then stand on top of it to use it as a lift and then jump into the opening in the western wall. In the next room, unlock the Imp Statue barrier to find the glovewort.
- Go back down to the cleaver trap hall and continue along north and then east. Climb the ladder in the opening in the wall to the right near the end of the second set of cleavers and you can find the last glovewort in the corner of the next room.
- 2x found in the Caelid Catacombs. [Map Link]
- Continue along the dungeon until you reach a room with a small set of stairs on the left. Check under the stairs and hit the walls to reveal an alcove with 2 of the gloveworts.
- 2x found inside the Auriza Hero's Grave. [Map Link]
- In the first Chariot Hall, drop down the openings on either side just before the second ramp. In the room below, head west and up the steps and then turn right to find the first glovewort in the next corridor.
- Continue on from the previous glovewort to the large Chariot Hall with two Chariots running almost side by side, with a short delay between them. Head all the way down to the bottom where there is a large pit. Looking down, you will see several wooden beams you can jump onto. Navigate your way across the beams, heading to the north where you can find a hidden area with a statue to the right. Enter the corridor behind the statue to find a small room where the second glovewort can be looted from the back wall.
Grave Glovewort  Elden Ring Guide
Elden Ring Grave Glovewort  Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 999 Grave Glovewort .
- You can store up to 999 Grave Glovewort .
- Sell Value: 250
- Price: 3200
- Other Notes and tips go here.