Grave Glovewort 
Strengthens ashes to +6
Grave Glovewort  is an Upgrade Material in Elden Ring. Grave Glovewort  is a material mainly used to further increase the level of ashes. Upgrade Materials can be acquired through exploration, looting it from specified areas of a Location, dropped by a specific Enemy or Boss, given by an NPC, or sold by a Merchant.
White flower that blooms in catacombs.
Each a soundless bell used to summon spirits.
Strengthens ashes to +6.
Spirit tuning is not merely the simple act of imbuing strength. It is an art that lies somewhere between tuning an instrument and conducting a conversation, leaving both parties enriched.
Grave Glovewort  Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Grave Glovewort :
- 5x found inside the War-Dead Catacombs. [Map Link]:
- Right in the center of the main chamber with the 4 staircases, you can find the glovewort under a torch on the left wall.
- In the same chamber, take the first staircase on the left, closest to the entrance and follow the ledge west to find the second glovewort.
- Get back into the center of the main chamber and take the stairs in the back on the right this time and head down the corridor on the left. Continue all the way to the end and then turn right to find the third glovewort on the left side in the next corridor.
- Continue on from the previous glovewort and you will find the fourth one in a small room at the very end of the path.
- Backpedal a bit from the previous glovewort and you will find a window in the west side of the hallway. Jump through and then head up the stairs on the left in the next room. Turn right to find another window, through which you can find the final glovewort.
- Gelmir Hero's Grave: (x2) From the first Chariot hallway, head down until just before the central concrete walkway ends and jump into the alcove on the left. Head into the room it connects to where you can find the glovewort just by the left wall. This is the room with a fire trap on top of a platform. The second glovewort is under the platform behind a cowering zombie. [Map Link]
- Auriza Hero's Grave: A total of 4 can be found in the dungeon. [Map Link]
- In the first Chariot Hall, drop down the openings on either side just before the second ramp and then check the eastern wall in the bottom room. Beware the multiple Basilisks that emerge from the ground as you approach.
- From the first glovewort, head west and up the steps and then turn right in the next corridor. Follow the path towards a second Chariot Hall where two Chariots are running side by side with a short delay between them. The second glovewort can be found shortly after exiting into this hall, right down the middle before the second ramp.
- In the same large hall, head all the way to the bottom where there is a large pit. Look down to find some wooden beams you can drop onto. Navigate your way to the lowest beam and then head south towards an archway with a ladder in the back. Head up the ladder and you will end up in another hall with a single Chariot. Wait for it to run down the ramp and then head up and turn right into a chamber with a flamethrower pillar. The third glovewort can be found behind this pillar.
- From the flamethrower pillar, head back into the last Chariot hall and head all the way down to the bottom. Enter the corridor on the left and then take another left to find a lift which will take you up to a chamber where the flamethrower pillar is raised (if you have previously hit it). If the pillar is active, it will be spewing flames into the northern corridor. Wait for breaks in between spews and head inside. There is an alcove on the right where you can safely wait for another break before heading to the end of the corridor. Turn left at the end to find the final glovewort just before the path leads back to the large double Chariot Hall.
- Auriza Side Tomb: (x2) From the first grace, take a right into a room with some little pots. The first glovewort is on the right hand side. Continue on to the first transporter trap, and after the trap you come to a platform with stairs down and a space under the platform. The second glovewort is under the platform, guarded by a small beast in a foul mood. There is also a glovewort 5 in this room.
- Can be purchased from Twin Maiden Husks at the Roundtable Hold after offering Glovewort Picker's Bell Bearing (2)
Grave Glovewort  Elden Ring Guide
Elden Ring Grave Glovewort  Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 999 Grave Glovewort .
- You can store up to 999 Grave Glovewort .
- Sell Value: 300
- Price: 4000
- Other Notes and tips go here.