Grave Glovewort 
Strengthens ashes to +7
Grave Glovewort  is an Upgrade Material in Elden Ring. Grave Glovewort  is a material mainly used to further increase the level of ashes. Upgrade Materials can be acquired through exploration, looting it from specified areas of a Location, dropped by a specific Enemy or Boss, given by an NPC, or sold by a Merchant.
White flower that blooms in catacombs.
Each a soundless bell used to summon spirits.
Strengthens ashes to +7.
Spirit tuning is not merely the simple act of imbuing strength. It is an art that lies somewhere between tuning an instrument and conducting a conversation, leaving both parties enriched.
Grave Glovewort  Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Grave Glovewort :
- Giant-Conquering Hero's Grave: A total of 2 can be found inside the dungeon. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- By a set of steps opposite the first Lesser Burial Watchdog encountered.
- Upon reaching the lift, take it to the lower level and then step on the plate again to send it back up. When it's fully raised, you can find an opening in the lift column. Pull the lever in the nearby alcove and go inside the opening in the lift column to descend further down. At the bottom level, sprint past the Lesser Burial Watchdog and turn right. Climb the long ladder to the right of a second Lesser Burial Watchdog to reach an otherwise inaccessible area far west of the Troll hall. You can find the second glovewort on the west wall up here.
- Giants' Mountaintop Catacombs: A total of 3 can be found inside the dungeon. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- The first one is found by heading straight west from the Site of Grace, in the back wall of the room at the end.
- Back in the main path from the first lift, head left from the Boss Doors and descend the dungeon's second lift. Continue along the path and then turn right in the room with the statue. Proceed through the hall with the guillotine traps and then take the first left in the next corridor to a room with several Land Squirts. Keep moving forward until you reach a small room at the end of the path with a large Living Jar. The second glovewort can be found pressed against the right wall here.
From the previous glovewort, backtrack into the previous hall and look for an opening in the alcove in the right. Drop down this opening and you will end up in a balcony overlooking a room with a statue that looks identical to the one you previously passed. Head west from the statue and follow the identical pathway through another set of guillotine traps, another room with Land Squirts and another small room at the end with a Living Jar. The final glovewort is found behind the door frame of this room, on the right.
- Gelmir Hero's Grave: A total of 7 can be found inside the dungeon. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- In the first Chariot hallway, head down until just before the central strip of concrete ends and jump into the alcove to the left to find the first glovewort
- From the first glovewort, continue through the alcove to a large room. The second glovewort can be found by the right wall.
- In the same room, head to the back and under the stairs to find the third one.
- Still in the same room, head up the stairs and go past the flamethrower pillar heading east to a second Chariot hall. The glovewort is just directly opposite of where you enter the hall from.
- Head back to the first Chariot hall and from the top, head down until the point where there is no lava on either side of the central concrete walkway. Drop down into the pit on the left and land on the crossbeams. Drop down to the area below and you can find the fifth glovewort in an alcove along the eastern wall. Beware the Cemetery Shade guarding it.
- Head back to the first Chariot hallway once more and head all the way down. Look for an alcove on the right at the end of the path, past the lava to get the sixth glovewort
- From the same alcove, drop down into the hole to find the final glovewort, just outside the boss door
- Cave of the Forlorn: In the room where you fight multiple Jellyfish. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- Can be purchased from Twin Maiden Husks at the Roundtable Hold after offering Glovewort Picker's Bell Bearing (3)
Grave Glovewort  Elden Ring Guide
Elden Ring Grave Glovewort  Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 999 Grave Glovewort .
- You can store up to 999 Grave Glovewort .
- Sell Value: 350
- Price: 5000
- Other Notes and Tips go here.