Grave Glovewort 
Strengthens ashes to +9
Grave Glovewort  is an Upgrade Material in Elden Ring. Grave Glovewort  is a material mainly used to further increase the level of ashes. Upgrade Materials can be acquired through exploration, looting it from specified areas of a Location, dropped by a specific Enemy or Boss, given by an NPC, or sold by a Merchant.
White flower that blooms in catacombs.
Each a soundless bell used to summon spirits.
Strengthens ashes to +9.
Spirit tuning is not merely the simple act of imbuing strength. It is an art that lies somewhere between tuning an instrument and conducting a conversation, leaving both parties enriched.
Grave Glovewort  Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Grave Glovewort :
- Six can be found within Consecrated Snowfield Catacombs in Consecrated Snowfield. First is found in a room filled with imps. Another one is found in the room before taking the stairs to the second floor of the frost trap. Third is on second floor by the trap. A fourth is guarded by two Cleanrot Knights in a room in the second floor by the trap. A fifth one can be looted on the third floor by the lever to open the boss door. Final one is in a room in the second floor, guarded by a Burial Tree Watchdog. [Map Link]
- Giant Conquering Hero's Grave: A total of 2 can be found in the dungeon. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- One is found behind the first Lesser Burial Watchdog encountered, in a room under the circle of light.
- When you reach the lift, take it down and then step on the plate again to send it up back up but jump off immediately. Once it's fully raised, you will see an opening in the lift column. Pull the lever in the nearby alcove and enter the opening in the lift. It will take you further down. At the bottom, check behind the lift column for the second glovewort.
- Giants' Mountaintop Catacombs: From the Boss Doors, head left and descend the dungeon's second lift. Turn right in the room with the statue and you will wind up in a hall with guillotine traps. Past the guillotines, turn left in the next corridor and go through the room with several Land Squirts. In the next hall, you will see a small room in the back with a Living Jar guarding it. Ignore that room and instead, look for an alcove on the left that you can drop down through. You will end up on a balcony overlooking a room with a statue that looks identical to the one you have previously passed but this is an entirely different floor. Head for the corridor the statue is facing to find a third lift. Ascend the lift and get past the hallway with Imps to find a small room with the glovewort, guarded by a Lesser Burial Watchdog. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- Mohgwyn Palace: Found near a small cluster of graves west of the blood marsh. [Map Link]
- Can be purchased from Twin Maiden Husks at the Roundtable Hold after offering Glovewort Picker's Bell Bearing (3)
- 3 can be found in the Hidden Path to the Haligtree. The first is guarded by two Land Octopus and a Vulgar Militant near the exit to the Consecrated Snowfield. The next two are found in the secret catacombs below. One is in the first alcove that you can access after jumping down onto the invisible walkways under the staircase. The last one can be found in a third alcove across to the west from the second alcove, guarded by two Vulgar Militants. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- Video Location
Grave Glovewort  Elden Ring Guide
Elden Ring Grave Glovewort  Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 999 Grave Glovewort .
- You can store up to 999 Grave Glovewort .
- Sell Value: 450
- Price: 8000
- Other Note and Tips go here.