Material used for crafting items
Blooms in graveyards.
Grave Violet is a Crafting Material in Elden Ring. Crafting Materials are resources that can be obtained throughout The Lands Between and used to create a wide variety of items. Can be found in many Catacombs.
A purple flower that blooms in graveyards.
Material used for crafting items.
The hue of ghostflame, it's believed to be useful in calling forth spirits.
Grave Violet Location in Elden Ring
Grave Violet found in the overworld respawns after resting at a Site of Grace.
- Jarburg: Along the main street along with Tarnished Golden Sunflowers, Poisonblooms, and Rowa Fruit.
- Shunning Grounds Video Location
- Video Location
Grave Violet Guide for Elden Ring
Grave Violet can be used to craft the following items:
Elden Ring Grave Violet Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 999 Grave Violet.
- You can store up to 999 Grave Violet.
- Sell Value: 10
- Burning Slugs used to drop Grave Violet occasionally, but this was removed in patch 1.04.