Gravekeeper Cloak is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Gravekeeper Cloak is part of the Duelist Set Armor Set, and is a three piece set worn by the gladiatorial duelists and grave wardens. Gravekeeper Cloak is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Defensive wear encircled by bronze snakes.
Worn by gladiators who were driven from the colosseum. The wearer becomes a slightly easier target for foes.
The snake is viewed as a traitor to the Erdtree, and the audience delighted in seeing these bronze effigies beaten and battered.
Where to find Gravekeeper Cloak in Elden Ring
The Gravekeeper Cloak Chest Armor can be found at:
- The Duelist Set pieces can be dropped as loot from the Duelist enemies located in Leyndell, Royal Capital.
- There is an apparent Colosseum on a hill in the southeast area of the city that has two Duelists, one patrolling the path and one at the top. Both of these enemies have a chance to drop all three pieces.
Gravekeeper Cloak Set in Elden Ring
- Gravekeeper Cloak is a piece of the Duelist Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by the Duelist Helm, and Duelist Greaves.
Elden Ring Gravekeeper Cloak Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 200
- The cloak can be altered to the Gravekeeper Cloak (Altered) to leave only the snake bracers, giving the set an appearance closer to how the duelists are typically seen in game. Duelist Grave Warden bosses can be seen wearing the cape as the fight starts before tossing it aside.
- If the cloak is altered, it functions like the Shabriri's Woe talisman, drawing enemy aggro.