Great Horned Headband is a Helm in Elden Ring. Great Horned Headband is part of the Fur Set Armor Set, and is a Lightweight head protection that is decorated by a pair of great horns. Great Horned Headband protects the player's head by applying various defensive properties, it also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Headband decorated by a pair of great horns.
Worn by ancestral follower warriors.
Where to find Great Horned Headband in Elden Ring
- All pieces of the Fur Set drop from Ancestral Follower enemies.
- The pieces will drop off both the spectral and normal enemies of this type.
- They can easily be found in Ruined Labyrinth and Mausoleum Compound areas of Liurnia of the Lakes.
Great Horned Headband Set in Elden Ring
- Great Horned Headbandis a piece of the Fur Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by the Fur Raiment and Fur Leggings.
Elden Ring Great Horned Headband Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 100
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07