Sorcery of the claymen who served as priests in the ancient dynasty.
Produces a gigantic magical bubble that drifts towards foes before it naturally ruptures. Charging increases the delay before the bubble pops.
The claymen search for lost oracles within their bubbles.
Where to find Great Oracular Bubble
Where to find Great Oracular Bubble :
- From the Worshippers’ Woods site of grace in Siofra River, travel south until you find a toppled pillar you can walk up with a ghostly archer on it, at the top there will be a waygate you can use. After this, move forward into an archway to the right of another collapsed pillar, the Teardrop beetle is in a room full of claymen. Elden Ring Ineractive Map Link
- Video Location
Elden Ring Great Oracular Bubble Guide
- Stamina Cost: 27
- Deals magic damage
- This is one of a handful of unexpected things whose range is increased from wearing the Arrow's Reach Talisman.
- Note: This spell received multiple buffs in Patch 1.07 - it can now be used while in motion, the attack power and tracking of the bubble were both increased, and the stamina damage against guarding enemies was increased.
Elden Ring Great Oracular Bubble Note and Tips
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
- Other notes and player tips go here.