Greenburst Crystal Tear
Temporarily boosts stamina recovery speed in mixed physick.
A crystal tear formed slowly over the ages where the Erdtree's bounty falls to the ground.
Can be mixed in the Flask of Wondrous Physick.
The resulting concoction temporarily boosts stamina recovery speed.
Greenburst Crystal Tear Use in Elden Ring
Greenburst Crystal Tear increases Stamina recovery speed by 15 per second (33.3%) for 3 minutes.
Greenburst Crystal Tear Location in Elden Ring
The Greenburst Crystal Tear can be found in the following location:
- Dropped by the Erdtree Avatar found at the Minor Erdtree in Caelid, east of Smoldering Church. [Map Link]
Elden Ring Greenburst Crystal Tear Notes & Tips
- This is a Stamina Regen Buff and will not stack with other temporary buffs of the same type.
- See Buffs and Debuffs for more information on stacking buffs.
- Stacks with Green Turtle Talisman
- You can find Crystal Tears at the bases of Minor Erdtrees and elsewhere throughout the Lands Between
- At sites of grace, you can mix two crystal tears in the Flask of Wondrous Physick (This will allow you to create elixirs with various custom effects)