Guardian Garb (Full Bloom) is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Guardian Garb (Full Bloom) is part of the Guardian Set Armor Set, and is the armor worn by the Guardians found around various Minor Erdtrees. Guardian Garb (Full Bloom) is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Engraved golden garb.
Worn by the guardians of the Minor Erdtrees.
Raises the HP recovery effects of the Flask of Crimson Tears, but greatly lowers fire damage negation.
It is said that the blood-red flowers blooming on their backs mark the senescence of their ancient pact. Perhaps the guardians are part tree already
Where to find Guardian Garb (Full Bloom) in Elden Ring
The Guardian Garb (Full Bloom) Chest Armor can be found at:
- Drops from the Guardians with large flowers found near the Erdtree Sanctuary site of grace, in Leyndell Royal Capital.
- Does NOT currently drop from the blooming Guardians near the Minor Erdtree Church.
Guardian Garb (Full Bloom) Set in Elden Ring
- Guardian Garb (Full Bloom) is a piece of the Guardian Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the Guardian Mask, Guardian Bracers, and Guardian Greaves.
Elden Ring Guardian Garb (Full Bloom) Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 100
- Increases Flask of Crimson Tears healing by +10%, but reduces Fire Resistance
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07