Guilty Hood is a Helm in Elden Ring. Guilty Hood is part of the Guilty Set Armor Set, and is a Lightweight head armor that does not offer much in the way of Physical protection, but provides Magical defense. Guilty Hood protect the player's head by applying various defensive properties, it also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Coarse hooded cloak of olive brown.
The garb of those accused of lesser crimes, indicated by the collar of sharpened branches.
Where to find Guilty Hood in Elden Ring
The Guilty Hood Helm can be found at:
- Can be purchased from the Nomadic Merchant in Mt. Gelmir for 500 Runes. [Elden Ring Map here]
- Can be found on a corpse in the sewers north of Avenue Balcony site in Leyndell Royal Capital. [Elden Ring Map here]
- Video Location
Guilty Hood Set in Elden Ring
- Guilty Hood is a piece of the Guilty Set.
- The rest of the set is composed of the Cloth Garb and Cloth Trousers.
Elden Ring Guilty Hood Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 10
- Other notes and player tips go here