|Effect||Determines your total Health.|
HP, or Hit Points, is a Base Stat in Elden Ring. HP is the amount of damage a player or enemy can take before being defeated. It is represented by a red bar on the top left of the HUD, and can be replenished via using Consumables such as potions. Some spells and equipment also have regenerative properties. Stats determine the strengths and weaknesses of your character. Stats can be increasing by spending points to them after leveling up. It is advised to be wise at the moment of spending this points, and you spend them according to your character class and your playstyle.
HP is the most active stat and it is displayed constantly on the HUD in your screen with a red bar.
HP Elden Ring Guide
- Hit Points represent the total amount of life on your character. The maximum amount of HP can be increased, allowing you more space to take more hits before your HP are depleted.
- When your character Hit Points hit 0, your character dies, you will lose your Runes, and you'll respawn in the last Site of Grace you visited.
- If you take a rest at a Site of Grace, your HP, FP and Stamina will fully replenish. But your Enemies may also respawn.
How to increase character HP in Elden Ring
- Health can be increased intrinsically by adding points to the Vigor stat when leveling up.
- Your Maximum HP will increase by a certain amount depending on the level.
Related Equipment & Items in Elden Ring for HP
Elden Ring HP Notes & Tips
- Notes & Tips go here.