War scythe of the Cleanrot Knights who fought alongside Malenia, Blade of Miquella.
This was the weapon of commanders in Malenia's army, and the half-halo blade deals holy damage.
Where to Find Halo Scythe in Elden Ring
The Halo Sycthe weapon can be found at the following location:
- Drops from Scythe-wielding Lesser Cleanrot Knights just south of the Heart of Aeonia near Commander O'Neil. (rare drop)
- there are two different types of Cleanrot Knights near the Heart of Aeonia. The ones already patrolling the area are wielding Halo Scythes and the ones that rise up from the waters are wielding Cleanrot Spears, each weapon only drops from its respective knight type, so only farm the ones you need.
Elden Ring Halo Scythe Notes & Tips
- Weapon Skill: Miquella's Ring of Light
- Your character swings the scythe from left to right, releasing a horizontal wheel or halo of light, which hovers in place for a moment before shooting forward.
- The halo deals holy damage and scales only with faith.
- You can chain cast the halos as long as you have FP and stamina. However, it should be noted that your weapon will not connect with enemies when using the weapon skill.
- The halos will not track down moving enemies.
- This weapon cannot be infused with Ashes of War or Buffed.
- The Halo Scythe can be upgraded by using Somber Smithing Stones
- Due to the lengthy wind-up of the Ash of War, the delay of the projectile, the ability to be staggered out of the cast, and the fact that your weapon will not connect with enemies when casting, it's advised to use the Ash of War only from a safe distance and when an opponent cant close the distance.
- Causes Blood loss Buildup: (55).
- Sell Value: 200
- Anti-block: ignores 40% damage negation from blocks, heavy- and charge attacks ignores more
- Base drop rate is 2% (at 100 Discovery)
- Other notes and player tips go here
Moveset & Videos in Elden Ring for Halo Scythe
Halo Scythe Upgrades in Elden Ring
Please see the Upgrades page to understand the weapon bolstering process.
Requires regular reinforcement with Somber Smithing Stones
|Attack Power||Stat Scaling||Passive Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|