|Role||General Goods Vendor|
|Voiced by||Voice Actor goes here.|
Hermit Merchant Ainsel River is an NPC and one of several Hermit Merchants in Elden Ring. Hermit Merchants sell various items and equipment including Consumables, Materials, Weapons and Armor as well as notes containing hints on how to acquire certain items. This Hermit Merchant can be found in the far end of a large stone ruin in south-western Ainsel River.
Hermit Merchant Location in Elden Ring
Found sitting by a campfire in the stone ruins where you find the map piece for Ainsel River. Map Link
- This NPC does not move
- This merchant can be fought
- If defeated, drops: Hermit Merchant's Bell Bearing 
Elden Ring Hermit Merchant Shop
|Item Name||Item Type||Purchase Value||Stock|
|Gravity Stone Fan||Consumable||200||20|
|Gravity Stone Chunk||Consumable||300||10|
|Lost Ashes of War||Key Item||3000||1|
|Celestial Dew||Key Item||7500||1|
|Nomadic Warrior's Cookbook (16)||Cookbook||2500||1|
|Perfumer's Cookbook (4)||Cookbook||3000||1|
|Prisoner Iron Mask||Helm||1000||1|
|Prisoner Clothing||Chest Armor||1500||1|
|Prisoner Trousers||Leg Armor||1000||1|
Dialogue in Elden Ring: Hermit Merchant
- Is someone there? A customer? Well, how long has it been.
- Well, there you are again. Divorce from one's trade does not come easily.
- Something else?
When attacking him
- Stop this at once. And I will forgive you.
- (Turning hostile) You'd come this far for your pillaging? No different from a plague, your kind.
Upon defeating him
- All that I wanted was solitude...
When killed by
- I've heard enough of you. Be gone.
Elden Ring Hermit Merchant Notes & Trivia
- This merchant is playing a string instrument